For some it is believed as long as you get from A to B safely, that is all that matters….however, there is nothing better than doing it in a little bit of style.
We have taken a lot of consideration in finding cars offering style, comfort, all the mod cons and a car you can really enjoy driving which will only add that special something to your journey to becoming a driver.
Welcome to the new Hyundai Veloster!!
- Safety Features
- 5 star Ancap Safety rating
- Dual centre ABS with Electronic Brake force Distribution
- Brake Assist System (BAS)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- 6 Airbags
- 2 door coupe style with 3 door access
- Leather interior
- Electric adjustable driver seat
- Automatic Climate Control
- Full sunroof for that little bit extra (must remain closed for driving tests due to health and safety)
- Mod Cons (most of which are not able to be used when learning or for the test unfortunately)
- 5 speaker, 2 tweeters, sub woof sound system – that really rocks
- Reverse camera and reversing sensors which strangely enough don’t go off when doing reverse park or turn around manoeuvres)
- Bluetooth technology
- Cruise control (both with steering wheel controls for easy access)
- Inbuilt Navigation system if we were to ever to get lost
- All cars have the very important dual controls with extra mirrors for us to assist you in keeping safe as you learn to do this for yourself and remember, we will be right beside you along the way.
If you want to find out more about the Hyundai Velosters, check out www.westpointhyundai.com.au/new-cars/veloster and tell them that we sent you!!